CathLabLIVE.com invites submission of cath lab case or presentation videos for our "live interventional cases" website.
- First in your area to perform a particular procedure?
- Is there something you are regularly teaching your fellows that would benefit a wider audience?
- Wish to emphasize a particular procedural aspect that you feel is not receiving enough attention in the interventional community?
- Willing to share a "pearl" or two?
- Or simply have a new hybrid lab and want to show it off?
Whatever your message, CathLabLIVE.com can help you deliver it to the world.
Written papers can take up to a year to be published. A video can be posted on CathlabLIVE.com in mere minutes, once reviewed and accepted by site editors. Cases and presentations will be promoted across HMP Communications journals (Cath Lab Digest, Journal of Invasive Cardiology, EP Lab Digest, and Vascular Disease Management), and their respective websites.
Whether you have a video on archive or would like to create a video for the website, we are happy to work with you as needed. Contact CathlabLIVE.com editor Rebecca Kapur at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.